Summer Office Hours
The Ramona Elementary Office will be closed from July 2nd - August 5th. We will re-open August 6th with the hours of 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. The office will be closed from 12:00 - 1:00 for lunch.
6 months ago
At RE, “ We are a Team! ” and that team includes students, parents, teachers, support staff and community members! By working together, we can create a strong and exciting learning environment for all students. Parent involvement in a child’s education is crucial to a child’s academic success. You can help your student succeed by:
● Making sure they arrive to school on time. Learning starts at 8:00 AM!
● Helping them to remember to eat something healthy for breakfast and to bring a healthy snack. Sugar foods burn through their bodies quickly so think more filling items! If students are hungry, it is hard for them to focus on their job of learning!
● Communicate with your student’s teacher.
● Know if your student has homework
● Encourage your student to read at home; visit the Ramona Library
● Attend school events
On a more personal note, I am in my 3rd year as principal of Ramona Elementary, and my 30th year in education and I LOVE it!!! We are the most historical school in Ramona; Ramona Elementary has educated more students than any other elementary school in the District, and that is something to be proud of!
I look forward to meeting you and working with you to make RE the BEST place to be!
Thank you for trusting your child to us. Pixie Sulser
The most common question we receive is, how is SchoolBlocks inspired by Pinterest? SchoolBlocks eliminates navigation bars and uses a block style layout that’s similar to Pinterest. It creates a unique and engaging browsing experience, optimizes for mobile and removes a lot of navigational complexity.
Please click on the red plus signs found on this page to learn more about specific features.